No Social Distancing at Sturgis, WAP Causes Controversy, and More | Music High 5
Aug 14th, 2020
AXS TV's Music High 5 is your week's music news fit into 5 minutes!
Did Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion take it too far, or are older folks just overreacting? Plus, there was no social distancing in Sturgis, and Smash Mouth said, "F--- COVID"! Someone save Stevie Nicks! An exclusive interview with American Idol winner Laine Hardy, Dolly Parton speaks her mind, and Phil Collins is "In the Air" again. Here is your weeks worth of music news in 5 minutes!
Here's this week's rundown:
- Ozzy Osbourne is the latest rock star to be in development on a movie based on his life
- The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally brought over 250,000 people to south Dakota, many of them attended concerts minus any social distancing
- Selena Gomez has confirmed the rumors are true, she is teaming up with K-POP supergroup BlackPink for a new collaboration
- Cardi B and Megan The Stallion released their single WAP
last week and ruffled a few feathers
- Stevie Nicks is reminding her fans to wear masks because COVID 19 is a “ real American horror
- Laine Hardy has a new song out called "Tiny Town" + will be sitting down with AXS TV for our At Home and Social series on Tuesday
- Dolly Parton announced she is releasing a Holiday album on October 2nd featuring Willie Nelson, Miley Cyrus, and even Jimmy Fallon
- Phil Collins 1981 hit “In the Air Tonight” has climbed to #3 on iTunes sales charts thanks to a viral video
Get all the details on what went down this week in music news above!
Music is back on TV. Only on AXS TV.
For a full schedule of this week's concerts check our show page.
Follow AXS TV Concerts on Facebook
Never miss a moment. Sign up for weekly newsletters.
Find AXS TV on your TV.