AXS TV Salutes the GRAMMYS® with a Week-Long Focus on the Biggest Night in Music
Jan 17th, 2014
AXS TV’S GRAMMY Programming Starts Sunday, Jan. 19 Through Sunday, Jan. 26
LOS ANGELES – Jan. 17, 2014 – In anticipation of the 2014 GRAMMY® Awards, AXS TV presents: AXS TV’S SALUTE TO THE GRAMMYS, a full week of special programming dedicated to the biggest night in music. From Sunday, Jan. 19 through Sunday, Jan. 26, AXS TV will feature concerts and interviews with nominated artists and, for the first time ever, a live 60-minute GRAMMY® PREDICTION SPECIAL.
The schedule for AXS TV’S SALUTE TO THE GRAMMYS is as follows:
Sunday, Jan. 19
- Tune in for an all-day marathon of concerts starting at 1:10 p.m. ET from 2014 GRAMMY-nominated artists featuring Paul McCartney, CeeLo Green, The Rolling Stones, Green Day, Darius Rucker, Tim McGraw, Snoop Dogg and more. Watch the promo here: bit.ly/1fzc5qn
Monday, Jan. 20
- An hour-long GRAMMY edition of THE BIG INTERVIEW WITH DAN RATHER featuring previous award winners Merle Haggard, Linda Ronstadt, Roger Daltrey, and Melissa Etheridge at 8 p.m. ET (5 p.m. PT). Watch the promo here: bit.ly/LfTEKd
- Followed by a special 2014 GRAMMY-nominee edition of THE BIG INTERVIEW WITH DAN RATHER including interviews with “Best Country Solo Performance” nominee Darius Rucker and “Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album” nominee Dionne Warwick at 9 p.m. ET (6 p.m. PT). Watch the promo here: bit.ly/1b45ug3
Tuesday, Jan. 21
- An all-new SKEE LIVE featuring a live performance and interview with “Record of the Year” and “Best Pop Duo/Group Performance” nominee T.I. at 10 p.m. ET (7 p.m. PT). Watch the promo here: bit.ly/K7ahXF
Wednesday, Jan. 22
- GRAMMY® PREDICTION SPECIAL – Live from Los Angeles, AXS TV will predict the 2014 GRAMMY award winners before they are announced using CivicScience polling data, hosted by comedian Ryan Stout and featuring famed music critic Bob Lefsetz, CivicScience Inc. Founder and CEO John Dick, and music newsmaker and trendsetter DJ Skee at 8 p.m. ET (5 p.m. PT). Watch the promo here: bit.ly/1dgKLZN
Sunday, Jan. 26
- An all-day marathon of concerts starting at 2 p.m. ET from GRAMMY-nominated artists and previous years’ winners featuring Stevie Nicks, Alison Krauss, Doobie Brothers, Ringo Starr, and more.
Throughout the week, AXS TV will air more GRAMMY-related programming, including concerts from GRAMMY-nominated artists and NOTHING BUT VIDEOS: GRAMMY NOMINEE EDITION, a jam-packed program of music videos from this years’ nominated artists.
Also this week, look for all-new episodes of AXS TV’S original programming:
- THE WORLD’S GREATEST TRIBUTE BANDS featuring Beastie Boys tribute band “Rhymin’ N Stealin'” on Monday, Jan. 20 at 11 p.m. ET (8 p.m. PT)
- GOTHAM COMEDY LIVE hosted by comedian Pauly Shore on Thursday, Jan. 23 at 10 p.m. ET (7 p.m. PT)
- INSIDE MMA on Friday, Jan. 24 at 9 p.m. ET (6 p.m. PT)
- AXS TV FIGHTS: RESURRECTION FIGHTING ALLIANCE 12 on Friday, Jan. 24 at 10 p.m. ET (7 p.m. PT).
ABOUT AXS TV
AXS TV delivers relevant, unpredictable and irreverent programming by presenting unfiltered access to today’s top comedians, newsmakers, musical entertainers and their performances. Launched in July 2012 by visionary entrepreneur Mark Cuban, AXS TV is dedicated to providing the best in music programming, comedy performances, current events and mixed martial arts promotions. AXS TV is a partnership between Mark Cuban, AEG, Ryan Seacrest Media, Creative Artists Agency (CAA) and CBS. The network is distributed nationally to U.S. cable subscribers on AT&T U-verse Ch. 1106, DirecTV Ch. 340, Dish Ch. 167 and Verizon FiOS Ch. 569 and is also carried in Canada and the Caribbean. Go to www.axs.tv/subscribe for local listings. For more information, visit the website, www.axs.tv; go to the Facebook page here and follow the company on Twitter,@axstv; on Instagram; Tumblr and YouTube.
Cindy Ronzoni AXS TV Publicity 213-763-4695 email@example.com
Sean Grabin AXS TV Publicity 213-763-2145 firstname.lastname@example.org