7 Fights, 7 Finishes | Legacy 35 Results and Highlights
Leonardo Leite Wins the Legacy Light Heavyweight Title
The folks at RES Nation were very busy Friday night. RES Nation gives out a $1000 cash bonus to fighters at Legacy who finish their opponents. ALL 7 fights on the Main Card of Legacy 35 ended via TKO or Submission. Justin Rader, Derrick Krantz, and Andrew Todhunter all ended their fights by way of submission, and James Warren improved his record via TKO. The night also saw the debut of Rafael Lovato Jr, one of the most decorated BJJ experts of all time, make his Pro MMA debut . Lovato lived up to the hype, earning a first round submission win. In the night’s Main Event, Judo and BJJ champ Leonardo Leite proved too much for the champ Myron Dennis, taking away the title in the fourth round.
Here are the highlights:
- Leonardo Leite def. Myron Dennis via TKO (referee stoppage) 4:50 Rnd 4
- Andrew Todhunter def. Levi Avera via Submission (RNC) 3:34 Rnd 1
- Dave Burrow def. Edward Cline Jr via Submission (armbar) 3:21 Rnd 1
- Rafael Lovato Jr def. Canaan Grigsby via Submission (Head & Arm Choke) 4:07 Rnd 1
- Derrick Krantz def. Daniel Roberts via Submission (Head & Arm Choke) 2:49 Rnd 1
- James Warren def. Jesse Chaffin via TKO (4:17) Rnd 2
- Justin Rader def Hector Arteaga via Submission (RNC) 3:22 Rnd 1
The action continues Friday With Maximum Fighting Championship 41 on AXS TV!
AXS TV, your home for MMA.
Follow AXS TV Fights on Facebook and Twitter.
Share with fellow fans at The Cage.
Find AXS TV on your TV.
Tags: fights, Highlights, Legacy Fighting Championship, Michael Schiavello, MMA, Pat Miletich, sports