Legacy Returns to Tulsa for Pineda vs. Carson Friday on AXS TV
March 31, 2015
Daniel Pineda Steps in on Short Notice at Legacy 41
For the second time in three weeks, the Legacy Fighting Championship is at it again! Legacy is back in Tulsa Friday this time for Legacy 41. “The King of Late Night” Jonny Carson (12-6) will make his return to MMA after almost two years away. Carson was originally supposed to face UFC vet Anthony Njokuani, but he will instead take on another UFC vet Daniel Pineda (20-11) in the night’s main event. Friday will be Pineda’s third fight in Legacy since being released by the UFC, and his past two fights have resulted in wins lasting a total 2:43. The night’s co-main event features a pair of unbeatens as 19 year-old Ricardo Lucas Ramos (6-0) takes on BJJ black belt Justin Rader (3-0).
Full Broadcast Card:
- Lightweight – Jonny Carson (12-6) vs. Daniel Pineda (20-11)
- Bantamweight – Ricardo Lucas Ramos (6-0) vs. Justin Rader (3-0)
- Catchweight – James Warren (7-1) vs. Zac Church (4-2)
- Strawweight – Amber Stautzenberger (5-4) vs. Kathina Catron (6-5)
- Featherweight – Rodney Allison (6-2) vs. Daniel Hauenstein (5-5)
- Bantamweight – Hector Artega (2-1) vs. Chavous Smith (6-4)
Tune in, follow along on Twitter using #Legacy41, and go inside The Cage.
Stay tuned AFTER the fights for a complete wrap-up of the action and more on an ALL NEW Inside MMA!
AXS TV, your home for MMA.
Follow AXS TV Fights on Facebook and Twitter.
Never miss a moment. Sign up for weekly newsletters.
Find AXS TV on your TV.
Tags: Daniel Pineda, fights, Legacy Fighting Championship, Michael Schiavello, Mixed Martial Arts, MMA, Pat Miletich, sports