Matthew Frincu Bests Christian Aguilera | LFA 44 Highlights & Results
June 30, 2018
LFA 44 Delivered Some Early Fireworks in Phoenix!
The Welterweights headlined a brutal evening as Christian Aguilera battled Matthew Frincu. The fight kept a furious pace with both men letting the leather fly. The judges ultimately saw the fight in the way of Frincu, rewarding him with the unanimous decision victory.
In the co-main event of the evening, Casey Kenney took on Roman Salazar in the Bantamweight division. Salazar came out controlling the fight, but in the later rounds, Kenney took over and looked as if he could have gone for another three rounds. The fight went to the judges score cards, where they saw it as a split decision victory for Kenney.
Here are the LFA 44 Results:
- Matthew Frincu def. Christian Aguilera via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Casey Kenney def. Roman Salazar via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Joey Miolla def. Glen Baker via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Kamuela Kirk def. Boimah Karmo via Submission (Rear Naked Choke) 2:13 into Round 1
- Richard Palencia def. Kevin Wirth via Split Decision (28-29, 29-28, 30-29)
- Keoni Diggs def. Andy Varela via TKO (Ref Stoppage – Strikes) 4:00 into Round 2
- Mario Bautista def. AJ Robb via Submission (Guillotine) 3:30 into Round 2
Legacy Fighting Alliance Returns For More Action on July 20th!
AXS TV, your home for MMA.
Follow AXS TV Fights on Facebook and Twitter.
Share with fellow fans at The Cage.
Find AXS TV on your TV.
Tags: AXS TV, AXS TV Fights, Bantamweight, Casey Kenney, Legacy Fighting Alliance, LFA 44, Matthew Frincu, Mixed Martial Arts, Pat Miletich, Ron Kruck, Welterweight