Ryan Spann & Anthony Hernandez Walk Away With Belts | LFA 32 Highlights & Results
January 29, 2018
Legacy Fighting Alliance Brought the Violence for the Third Week in a Row!
In the main event of the evening, Brendan “All In” Allen and Anthony “Fluffy” Hernandez went to war for the Middleweight title. Hernandez took control of the fight early, dominating Allen by controlling the ground game. The fight went to the judges who crowned Hernandez the champion with a unanimous decision victory.
Another champion was crowned in the co-main event as Ryan “Superman” Spann took on Alex “Spartan” Nicholson. Nicholson dominated the beginning of the fight, almost ending Spann multiple times. Late in the first, Spann scored the “comeback of the year” and caught Nicholson with a huge punch, awarding Spann with the belt and the victory.
Here are the LFA 32 highlights:
- Anthony Hernandez def. Brendan Allen via Unanimous Decision (49-46, 49-46, 50-45)
- Ryan Spann def. Alex Nicholson via KO (Punch) 4:24 Round 1
- Carlo Prater def. Eric Scallan via Submission (Arm Triangle) 3:39 Round 2
- Zach Fears def. Lanny Dardar via TKO (Ref Stoppage due to Strikes) 4:28 Round 1
- Juan Adams def. Dwight Gipson via Verbal Submission (Strikes) 4:09 in Round 1
- Aaron Reeves def. Brandon Shavers via Split Decision (29-28, 27-30, 29-28)
- Carlos Martinez def. Daniel Hoffpauir via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
The Beast From the East Return Next Friday!
AXS TV, your home for MMA.
Follow AXS TV Fights on Facebook and Twitter.
Share with fellow fans at The Cage.
Find AXS TV on your TV.
Tags: Anthony Hernnadez, AXS TV, AXS TV Fights, Legacy Fighting Alliance, LFA 32, Mixed Martial Arts, Pat Miletich, Ron Kruck, Ryan Spann