The RFA Heads to Orange County for the Final Event of the Year on AXS TV
December 8, 2015
RFA 33 Closes Out the Year With Townsend vs. Chavez in California
Here we go, the last event of the year!
We’re closing out 2015 in Southern California as the Resurrection Fighting Alliance presents RFA 33 in Orange County. In the main event, up-and-comer Adam “Prime Time” Townsend (14-3) returns to take on veteran Ernest Chavez (9-2). The co-main event, features a battle of welterweights as Joe Merritt (6-2) battles Felipe Fogolin (7-2).
Rounding out the RFA 33 card, undefeated prospects Boston Salmon (4-0) and Khalil Rountree (3-0) are back to take on Keith Carson (6-2) and Justin Polendey (7-2) respectively and UFC-vet Justin “Lazy Bones” Jones (6-2) returns to the RFA to fight Luc Bondole (5-1-2).
Join Michael Schiavello and UFC Hall of Famer Pat Miletich | FRIDAY 10/9c on AXS TV!
Full Broadcast Card:
- Lightweight – Adam Townsend (14-3) vs. Ernest Chavez (9-2)
- Welterweight – Joe Merritt (6-1) vs. Felipe Fogolin (7-2)
- Bantamweight – Boston Salmon (4-0) vs. Keith Carson (6-2)
- Welterweight – Jose Diaz (5-1) vs. Anthony Hernandez (5-0)
- Light Heavyweight – Justin Jones (6-2) vs. Luc Bondole (5-1-2)
- Middleweight – Khalil Rountree (3-0) vs. Justin Polendey (7-2)
- Lightweight – Mike Segura (4-1) vs. Chris Padilla (6-0)
Tune in, follow along on Twitter using #RFA 33
Stay tuned AFTER the fights for an All New Inside MMA!
AXS TV, your home for MMA.
Follow AXS TV Fights on Facebook and Twitter.
Never miss a moment. Sign up for weekly newsletters.
Find AXS TV on your TV.
Tags: fights, Michael Schiavello, Mixed Martial Arts, MMA, Pat Miletich, Resurrection Fighting Alliance, RFA, sports