Jobs at AXS TV / HDNET MOVIES
If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume, salary requirements and professional references to: email@example.com. Please include the job title in the email subject.
Digital Marketing Coordinator - Denver, CO
- Manage the day-to-day community engagement and monitor interaction (comments) on all channels
- Includes real-time conversation with audience during particular programming
- Actively engage and educate online audience communities to build relationships with fans/viewers and help identify influencers
- Own social persona(s) and implement brand voice across all channels, with objective of driving brand and programming awareness
- Edit/Publish all content
- Develop and manage editorial content calendars
- Attend on-site events (festivals, concerts) with purpose of gathering social content (pics, vids, etc)
- Connect defined campaign content with appropriate social channel
- Continuously explore social platforms, services and tools to increase reach and engagement
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Team to develop and manage social contests, promos and giveaways
- Partner with rest of digital team in unearthing sharable social content
- Work with outside agencies on social campaign strategy and platform definition
- Assist PR team in targeting key social influencers and engage online communities
- Assist in monitoring campaign statistics using social analytics
- Ability to use qualitative data to drive editorial decision
- Hands on usage of social monitoring dashboard tools
Desired Skills and Experience
- A keen enthusiasm for and demonstrable understanding of social media, trends and technologies
- Ability to write clear, impactful copy in the respective brand voice
- Proven success at generating copy/communications for various social channels in quick fashion
- Experience nurturing online communities
- Ability to interact effectively with various levels of management and other departments
- Photoshop, Premiere, and Wordpress skills are a must
- Need to be versatile, creative, and able to think and write quickly.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent oral, written, research and proofing communication skills. Strong attention to detail and quality assurance.
- Knowledge and excitement about all music genres
- Flexible Schedule, we are in LIVE TV after all!
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or related experience
- Minimum 2 years of professional social engagement experience, as a Community Manager or similar role
Production Coordinator - Northern New Jersey
- Update weekly departmental production reports
- Point of contact and distribution for all elements related to concert to network
- Answer phones and respond to emails directing clients to the appropriate party.
- Schedule calls, meetings, and travel for office.
- Create and submit office expense reports.
- Conduct research for upcoming productions.
- Coordinate with Post-Production Supervisor on Post-Production Schedules for all concerts and deliverables
- Update all talent contracts, cue sheets, edits, etc for productions
- Liason with management / talent staff
- Research music/artist information for all upcoming & possible productions
- Serve as point of contact with department in Denver and other depts (LA/Dallas/Denver)
- Must have ability to work on your own while others are traveling.
- 2-3 years' media/TV/music-related experience
- Manage NJ Office
We are seeking a Traffic Coordinator to join our dynamic Denver team.
Duties will include:
- Building of AXS playlists/logs
- Managing traffic of commercial spots and interstitials
- Providing traffic reports to Sales Staff and other recipients
- Working closely with the promotions department to ensure delivery and accuracy of all promos
- Creation of program and event formats
- Building of breaks for live events
- Building alternate back-up logs for live events
- Working closely with Master Control operators to time out logs and ensure accuracy of broadcast
- Excellent team player with strong ability to perform under pressure
- Experience using VCI, or similar traffic system is required
- Experience using SIMS program management system is a benefit
Broadcast Engineer - Denver
AXSTV is currently seeking a Broadcast Engineer. Join a skilled and innovative engineering team. This position will primarily be responsible (in collaboration) for implementation and daily maintenance of HDTV broadcast facilities and down-linking live events for processing and re-transmission
- Minimum five years engineering experience in a master control, broadcast or studio production environment
- Associates Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Must be able to manage his/her self
- Computer and networking skills
Additional skills/experience helpful:
- Mac/Adobe Premiere experience
- IT/Networking Knowledge
- C and Ku band up-link experience
- TV production and truck remote experience
- Understanding of MPEG and its tables
AXS TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide excellent benefits to our full time employees.
35mm Films, High Definition Films
Owners/rightsholders of completed 35mm wide screen motion pictures and high definition films interested in having their film broadcast on HDNet Movies should contact Tiffany Bailey with descriptions of their programming.
Unscripted High Definition Programming, Scripted Series Programming
Owners/rightsholders of completed high definition programs, including documentaries, concerts, other non-fiction programming, and scripted fiction series interested in having their shows broadcast on HDNet should contact Lucia F. McCalmont with descriptions of their program.