Jobs at AXS TV
If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume, salary requirements and professional references to: email@example.com.
AXS TV has the following openings:
AXS TV Content Manager - Denver
Reporting to the AXS TV digital and marketing department, the AXS TV content manager is accountable for producing, managing and delivering the day-to-day web and social media content for AXS TV's digital presence as well as its televised concerts, programming and events. The content manager will collaborate regularly with marketing team and social media / content managers to track and measure progress and promotion, provide ongoing status reports, coordinate public outreach and communication activities, etc.
Qualifications: Exceptional written and digital skills are a must for the successful candidate. Videography skills strongly recommended. Must have passion for music, television and social media. Additionally, candidates should possess the following skills for this position:
- proven experience in content management
- exceptional writing abilities, sourcing great content that resonates with users
- experience working within entertainment and digital media industries, an understanding and ability to excel in these industries
- ability to function independently yet collaboratively within a team
- past experience managing and coordinating large-scale strategic content initiatives
- proven ability to successfully meet schedules and achieve deliverables
- videography skills strongly recommended
- social media, communications, marketing and public affairs experience
Master Control Operator
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person with an eye for detail to break into television broadcasting. Broadcasting experience a plus, computer skills a must. Applicant will be trained to be an on-air broadcast operator. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, monitoring of daily broadcasts to meet all technical specs, ingesting programs for server playback, adjusting daily playlists for two separate networks, maintaining transmitter logs, switching commercial inserts for live events, transfer of and inclusion of closed captioning for programs. Applicant will need to grasp technical flow of programming in Master Control and be able to identify and respond immediately to any problem. Trouble shooting skills and logical thinking is an asset.
This is a shift position working four 10-hour days from 10pm to 8am.
AXS TV Social Media Manager / Denver
This position is responsible for developing and executing social media strategies and engagement tactics across multiple channels to parallel our LIVE television broadcast events. You will be responsible for development of social campaigns to promote then engage audiences during our LIVE event broadcasts. A strong understanding of social media platforms is a must, as well as the skills to create html based creative campaigns in third party social content management systems for Facebook and Twitter. This role is ideal for someone who has a creative vision and hands on art experience, an understanding of popular music culture and great communication skills to lead a team though the lifecycle of a social marketing campaign.
The department's success will be measured against the growth and engagement metrics on social platforms. Your success will be measured by how creative and innovative your ideas are, and how well they deliver recurring engagement and viewership to the network.
- Develop social media strategies and integrated marketing campaigns that benefit the AXS TV brand as well as artist partners
- Implement and maintain comprehensive social media strategies that will increase brand visibility and traffic across all social platforms, this includes content development, community engagement and management
- Understand target audiences for each of our concerts, identify their behavior and create engaging campaigns that drive viewership and social loyalty
- Day-to-day management on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Tumblr, Google +, Instagram, Pinterest and other platforms where we have presence
- Develop and maintain a social media promotional calendar that builds awareness and engagement of key broadcast events
- Create the assets needed to market our events across all social platforms
- Analyze data from social platforms to identify effective techniques and develop KPIs for future campaigns
- Collaborate with on air promotions dept. to create promotional spots for all social campaigns
- Work closely with other team members to curate conversations around the AXS TV brand and reward ambassadors during key LIVE events
- Curate and publish real time social messaging on air during LIVE events
- Assist in the creation of digital advertising to support key campaigns
- Must be a creative thinker who continuously crafts innovative ideas to reach target audiences across music and pop culture events
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms including cms tools. i.e. Offerpop, Buddy Media, Hootsuite, TweetDeck, etc..
- Must have Photoshop and basic HTML/CSS experience. Final Cut, Adobe Premiere a plus but not necessary.
- Strong project management, team leadership and decision-making skills.
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- Experience with media planning. Agency experience a plus.
- Must live, eat and breathe music and social marketing!
AXS TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide excellent benefits to our full time employees.