Jobs at AXS TV
If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume, salary requirements and professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the email subject.
Graphic Design/User Experience "UX" Design - Denver
- Must be proficient at the Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Must be proficient at designing for WordPress as well as managing content in WordPress.
- Works closely with the Art director to make sure digital assets mirror on-screen graphics.
- Creates code that is both syntactically correct and semantically logical (easily understood by others working on the same project).
- Ensures proper image optimization in web products.
- Works closely with the webmaster creating microsites, landing pages, iframes, and special event pages.
- Has experience building HTML emails or working from templates in an email client.
- Solid experience in working within different social media platforms.
- Ability to work with Google Docs and Google Drive.
Along with your resume, Please be sure to send us a link to your online portfolio.
Broadcast Engineer - Denver
AXSTV is currently seeking a Broadcast Engineer. Join a skilled and innovative engineering team. This position will primarily be responsible (in collaboration) for implementation and daily maintenance of HDTV broadcast facilities and down-linking live events for processing and re-transmission
- Minimum five years engineering experience in a master control, broadcast or studio production environment
- Associates Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Must be able to manage his/her self
- Computer and networking skills
Additional skills/experience helpful:
- Mac/Adobe Premiere experience
- IT/Networking Knowledge
- C and Ku band up-link experience
- TV production and truck remote experience
- Understanding of MPEG and its tables
AXS TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide excellent benefits to our full time employees.
35mm Films, High Definition Films
Owners/rightsholders of completed 35mm wide screen motion pictures and high definition films interested in having their film broadcast on HDNet Movies should contact Tiffany Bailey with descriptions of their programming.
Unscripted High Definition Programming, Scripted Series Programming
Owners/rightsholders of completed high definition programs, including documentaries, concerts, other non-fiction programming, and scripted fiction series interested in having their shows broadcast on HDNet should contact Lucia F. McCalmont with descriptions of their program.