Jobs at AXS TV / HDNET MOVIES
If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume, salary requirements and professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the email subject.
We are seeking a Traffic Coordinator to join our dynamic Denver team.
Duties will include:
- Building of AXS playlists/logs
- Managing traffic of commercial spots and interstitials
- Providing traffic reports to Sales Staff and other recipients
- Working closely with the promotions department to ensure delivery and accuracy of all promos
- Creation of program and event formats
- Building of breaks for live events
- Building alternate back-up logs for live events
- Working closely with Master Control operators to time out logs and ensure accuracy of broadcast
- Excellent team player with strong ability to perform under pressure
- Experience using VCI, or similar traffic system is required
- Experience using SIMS program management system is a benefit
VOD/FOD Coordinator - part-time
We are looking for a part time (20-25 hours a week) VOD/FOD Coordinator to join our Denver team!
- Ingest, process and deliver VOD/FOD content for AXS TV and HDNET MOVIES per multiple client specifications including video file, XML and artwork creation
- Proficiency with Cable Labs metadata specifications
- Proficiency with multiple video codecs including audio and video specifications
- Troubleshoot as needed when problems arise
- Process content for VOD marketing stunts as needed
- Work under deadlines and extreme time constraints
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Operational knowledge of broadcast production equipment and technologies
- Hands on experience with video on demand file processing and packaging helpful
- Familiarity with content delivery methods and systems including Aspera and FTP helpful
- Effective communication skills with all departments, staff and clients in order to communicate potential, real and or related issues, concerns or problems with content processing and delivery
- Strong personal organization, prioritization, time management and planning skills are required.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software programs, Word and Excel preferred
- Ability to work nights and weekends. Flexibility to alter shifts/days off to accommodate projects and departmental objectives
Broadcast Engineer - Denver
AXSTV is currently seeking a Broadcast Engineer. Join a skilled and innovative engineering team. This position will primarily be responsible (in collaboration) for implementation and daily maintenance of HDTV broadcast facilities and down-linking live events for processing and re-transmission
- Minimum five years engineering experience in a master control, broadcast or studio production environment
- Associates Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Must be able to manage his/her self
- Computer and networking skills
Additional skills/experience helpful:
- Mac/Adobe Premiere experience
- IT/Networking Knowledge
- C and Ku band up-link experience
- TV production and truck remote experience
- Understanding of MPEG and its tables
AXS TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide excellent benefits to our full time employees.
35mm Films, High Definition Films
Owners/rightsholders of completed 35mm wide screen motion pictures and high definition films interested in having their film broadcast on HDNet Movies should contact Tiffany Bailey with descriptions of their programming.
Unscripted High Definition Programming, Scripted Series Programming
Owners/rightsholders of completed high definition programs, including documentaries, concerts, other non-fiction programming, and scripted fiction series interested in having their shows broadcast on HDNet should contact Lucia F. McCalmont with descriptions of their program.