Jobs at AXS TV
If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume, salary requirements and professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the email subject.
AXS TV has an immediate opening for Sports Producer to work with our show Inside MMA (IMMA). The ideal candidate must be driven first by the desire to create good television, with a keen understanding of what it takes to make a sports story.
Exceptional writing skills, the ability to manage and produce a 60-minute MMA show are a must
- Thinking of and developing stories and story coverage
- Communicating with reporters, anchors, producers, assignment
- editors, Organizing and updating sports contacts lists and phone numbers
- Developing future story ideas
- Producing IMMA sports specials
- Using contacts to acquire news information, book guests, set up
- interviews and location shoots
- Researching guests, talent, news and stories
- Producing remote stories & features
- Digital Editing of long & short formats
AXS TV has an immediate opening for an Accounting Specialist in our Denver office. The Accounting Specialist will be an integral member of the close knit accounting team, who will assist the department with various projects.
- Monthly billing/invoicing to clients
- Accounts payable/Accounts receivable
- Assist with payroll and time sheets
- Administrative tasks as needed within Accounting Department
- Accounting degree
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Hands on experience with: AP/AR/Payroll/Journal Entries
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a media company is a plus
On-Air Promotions Producer / Editor
AXS TV has an immediate opening for two On-Air Promotions Preditors. Responsibilities will include writing, producing, and editing high concept promos. Qualified candidates must be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis in Premiere Pro. Prior experience cutting music videos / concert promos is a plus. A good ear for music / audio editing is also key. Must be able to work independently, as well as collaborate and meet tight deadlines. Looking for someone who craves the creative process, has a positive attitude, and strong work ethic. Please submit a link to your reel.
AXS TV has an immediate opening for a Vice President of Marketing. We are seeking a strategic, creative and entrepreneurial leader with a deep understanding of creative brand messaging and voice, strategy and the ability to oversee execution of brand direction.
- Lead all aspects of AXS TV's marketing strategy and planning, including Media Planning, and the oversight of Promotions, Creative Services and Digital departments
- Develop and present all network off-air media plans and work with media planning on the budget allocation for off-air buys. Optimize paid advertising, on air and digital network environments, promotional partners and affiliate marketing plans.
- Work with team members to construct pointed and inspired brand positioning to guide the creative development process and ensure a cohesive campaign is built and delivered.
- Effectively manage timelines and deploy budgets to meet defined business objectives.
- Collaborate with key internal clients to build integrated marketing plans.
- Contribute as an integral member of the senior marketing team, effectively managing direct reports and influencing peers and colleagues.
- Lead and oversee creative development of on-air promo and environment for all screens
- Effectively manage multiple projects in a fast paced, ever changing environment. A strong understanding of digital advertising
- Work in direct and close contact with Programming and Marketing to establish achievable creative goals and timelines for development, presentation, approval and execution
- Oversee production & creative detail to ensure creative is delivered on time and on budget
- Utilize & leverage Audience Research to strengthen creative work through audience insights.
- Bachelor's degree; Minimum five years’ experience in entertainment marketing, ideally a television network environment; Minimum five years management experience; and/or training; and/or combination of education and experience.
- Strong strategic and creative skills are crucial, as well as strong organizational and operational expertise.
- Must have proven experience leading an entertainment marketing team, preferably in a television network environment.
- Must have an ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities.
Broadcast Engineer - Denver
AXSTV is currently seeking a Broadcast Engineer. Join a skilled and innovative engineering team. This position will primarily be responsible (in collaboration) for implementation and daily maintenance of HDTV broadcast facilities and down-linking live events for processing and re-transmission
- Minimum five years engineering experience in a master control, broadcast or studio production environment
- Associates Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Must be able to manage his/her self
- Computer and networking skills
Additional skills/experience helpful:
- Mac/Adobe Premiere experience
- IT/Networking Knowledge
- C and Ku band up-link experience
- TV production and truck remote experience
- Understanding of MPEG and its tables
AXS TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide excellent benefits to our full time employees.
35mm Films, High Definition Films
Owners/rightsholders of completed 35mm wide screen motion pictures and high definition films interested in having their film broadcast on HDNet Movies should contact Tiffany Bailey with descriptions of their programming.
Unscripted High Definition Programming, Scripted Series Programming
Owners/rightsholders of completed high definition programs, including documentaries, concerts, other non-fiction programming, and scripted fiction series interested in having their shows broadcast on HDNet should contact Lucia F. McCalmont with descriptions of their program.