Jobs at AXS TV
If you are interested in applying for one of the open positions below, please submit your resume, salary requirements and professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the email subject.
HDNet Movies Content Coordinator
HDNet Movies is seeking a Programming Coordinator with strong research, creative and administrative skills.
- General movie research and creative planning – identifying promotion connection with new releases and trends with licensed films
- SIMS data entry (tape #, film descriptions, actors, release year, etc.)
- Proofs all Promotion Movie next ons
- Writes an internal weekly entertainment news email
- Researches and details the Movies Television Competitive Landscape
- Ratings Research
- Build and Maintain a Master Calendar of Events to Schedule and Program for
- Traffic/log building (promo scheduling) in Orion – backup personnel
- Movie Acquisition screening and assignments
- Additional administration tasks
- Work with Social Media team to help generate, edit, publish and share daily entertaining content on social platforms that builds meaningful connections and encourages viewers to engage
- Assist Social Media to in maintaining the website and social content according to deadlines (pictures, promotional videos)
- Monitor, listen, and respond to viewers in creative ways
- Collaborate with Acquisitions, Scheduling and Promotions department to create and implement social promotions and stunts
- Compile monthly reports demonstrating social reach, engagement, and growth
Qualification and Experience:
- Knowledgeable about movies, movie history and movie genres
- Proven experience in social media or related field
- Excellent creative writing, editing, and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can take ownership of assigned projects
- BA or BS degree
Broadcast Engineer - Denver
AXSTV is currently seeking a Broadcast Engineer. Join a skilled and innovative engineering team. This position will primarily be responsible (in collaboration) for implementation and daily maintenance of HDTV broadcast facilities and down-linking live events for processing and re-transmission
- Minimum five years engineering experience in a master control, broadcast or studio production environment
- Associates Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Must be able to manage his/her self
- Computer and networking skills
Additional skills/experience helpful:
- Mac/Adobe Premiere experience
- IT/Networking Knowledge
- C and Ku band up-link experience
- TV production and truck remote experience
- Understanding of MPEG and its tables
AXS TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide excellent benefits to our full time employees.
35mm Films, High Definition Films
Owners/rightsholders of completed 35mm wide screen motion pictures and high definition films interested in having their film broadcast on HDNet Movies should contact Tiffany Bailey with descriptions of their programming.
Unscripted High Definition Programming, Scripted Series Programming
Owners/rightsholders of completed high definition programs, including documentaries, concerts, other non-fiction programming, and scripted fiction series interested in having their shows broadcast on HDNet should contact Lucia F. McCalmont with descriptions of their program.